The Harpsden is a high-function, comfortable and compact laptop backpack. Classically dome-shaped with a clever internal organisational panel, and equipped with a chest harness, padded back panel and straps, it’s perfect for active commuters. It’s highly water-resistant, so no matter how many muddy puddles you bike through, you’ll never arrive with wet gear.
- Waterproof zips: The zips on the Harpsden are specifically designed to keep water from entering your bag- making sure all your essentials inside are 100% secure.
- Padded shoulder straps: Padded s-shape shoulder straps and an air mesh back panel make certain that no matter how much you fill you Harpsden, you will be sure to have a comfy journey.
- Polyurethane, water-resistant welded construction: keep you belongings dry in the specially designed Thames collection Polyethurane material.
What can fit inside?
Front zipped slip pocket: to carry travel cards, charging cables and other small belongings you need to grab fast.
Main compartment: separate section for your iPad/tablet or other electronic devices up to 14″ and an internal organised pockets. The main compartment has enough room to fit your shoes, notebooks, documents, washbag and clothes.
Size & Care
- Dimensions: H18″ x W13″ x D5.5″
- Max Laptop Dimensions: H13.38″ x W9.44″ x D1″
- Shoulder strap: 35″
- Capacity: 20 L
- Weight: 2 lbs